Tuesday, Oct. 20 – Saturday,Oct. 31, 2020
- Submission Deadline: Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020 – 5 p.m.
- Judging: Thursday, Oct. 29, 2020 – 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Winners Announced: Friday, Oct. 30, 2020
City of San Carlos, CA
“New for 2020, out-BOO your neighbors by moving into the Halloween Decorating Contest!
“In partnership with Bob Bredel, San Carlos Parks & Rec is encouraging San Carlos inhabitants and organizations to participate in the contest by decorating your front yards and exteriors of residences or companies for Halloween.
“We want to see you get spectacularly spooky with your décor considering that so numerous other traditional Halloween activities will not be doable this year!
“This year’s categories are as follows:
- Best Embellished Door
- Ideal Enterprise
- Most effective All round
- Participation is open to all San Carlos residents and corporations
- Entry programs need to be received by 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 18th. Enter in this article.
- Homes and firms must be decorated by Sunday, October 18th
- Members have the alternative to share their deal with as section of an interactive map so that people can take a look at decorated homes and corporations about San Carlos from October 20th-Oct 31st
- Participants will obtain ornamental garden indications sponsored by Bob Bredel, acknowledging their participation to exhibit on their yards
- Judging will be carried out on Thursday, Oct 29th from 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Judging is primarily based on decorations of the exterior of residence or company only
- The winners of just about every group will be announced on Friday, October 30th on the City’s web page and the City’s Parks and Recreation Facebook website page
- The winner will obtain a prize and trophy delivered to their house or business the adhering to 7 days
- Contributors agree to have a picture of their decorated home posted on the Metropolis web site and Facebook webpage
Enter the Contest: To enter your dwelling or company, complete the entry type listed here.
“Interactive Map: An interactive map will be posted on Oct 20th so that residents can visit decorated houses and organizations about San Carlos. We request that all community associates remain in their automobiles when viewing Halloween displays.
“Remember to respect your neighbors and your neighborhood by celebrating Halloween safely this calendar year.
“Questions? Phone (650) 802-4122 or e-mail Caitlyn Matoso at [email protected]
–Picture by way of Rachel Nunes/Patch